Monday, December 1, 2008

Lots of greetings from snowy Germany

by Jörg...
Stayed in Apartment: Combination around 18-01-2012, visiting from Germany for about 7 days.
Overall Very Satisfied
Would recommend to a friend or family: Yes

We also had a great time at Villa Primavera. The apartments were very nice and Paolo is really the best host, that I've ever seen!!!

The garden is so beautiful!! You can see, how much time and love he invested in this!! The amzing scenery in this region was also a part of our great time in Sardegna. In my opinion, the most beautiful beach is in Chia. It's about 20 minutes by car, but it pays off. If I wouldn't make a commercial travel to China this year, I'm sure I'm gonna to book Paolo's great house again!

Thank you for this great time in your house Paolo!!

Lots of greetings from snowy Germany

Jörg

No comments:

Post a Comment